Porcelain Veneers in Brandon, FL
Porcelain veneers correct numerous cosmetic concerns to give you the perfect smile of your dreams and could be the missing link between you and your best self!
A beautiful, healthy-looking smile radiates confidence, happiness, and success. Porcelain veneers in Brandon, FL, perfect the things about your smile you don't love and ensure you always put your best face forward!
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin, translucent porcelain shells that we bond to a tooth's front surface. Patients love veneers because they mimic tooth enamel's translucent sheen, shape, and smooth texture for a realistic-looking appearance.
Veneers are an excellent choice for cosmetic dentistry in Brandon, FL because we can use them to create subtle improvements or a major smile transformation.
What Problems Do Veneers Correct?
With minimal preparation of your natural tooth, we use these thin shell-like restorations in the following ways:
- Conceal mild tooth misalignment — Tired of looking at crooked or crowded teeth? Veneers are also known as "instant orthodontics" because we can conceal these teeth to give them a straight appearance.
- Hide chipped or broken teeth — If you have chips or breaks that we can't correct with dental bonding, veneers are the solution you need.
- Correct gaps and spacing issues — Placing veneers over teeth with wide gaps or uneven spaces improves the symmetry and harmony of your smile.
- Improve the length or shape of teeth — One or two veneers strategically placed can improve oddly shaped teeth or make short teeth appear longer.
- Cover discolored or badly stained teeth — Not all tooth staining responds to teeth whitening, but veneers can give you a sparkling, white smile.
What's the Process for Getting Veneers in Brandon?
Whether you choose one or two veneers to perfect your smile or an entire set for a total transformation, the process typically takes just two appointments.
On your first visit, we prepare your teeth by removing a thin layer of enamel, so the veneers sit naturally along the gumline. Next, we take mess-free digital impressions and create temporary veneers to wear while a custom dental lab prepares your final veneers.
When we receive your final veneers from the lab, we remove your temporaries, check the new veneers for fit and comfort, then bond them securely to your teeth. Because we customize your veneers for your needs, they will look beautifully natural and blend harmoniously with your smile.
Book a Consultation with Our Cosmetic Dentists in Brandon, FL
You may think a smile is trivial, but the truth is that how you feel about your smile can dramatically affect many areas of your life. Your confidence and self-esteem are the key players, and improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry may be the first step toward a better quality of life.
Porcelain veneers may be the answer, whether you want to hide chipped teeth, resolve gaps and spacing issues, or straighten crowded or crooked teeth. Our cosmetic dentists in Brandon, FL, would love to meet with you to explain what's involved and present all appropriate treatment options. Contact our dental office at (813) 689-5928 to schedule an appointment for veneers!
Walker & Barr, DMD also proudly serves friends and neighbors in the surrounding communities of Valrico, Riverview, Seffner, Plant City, Apollo Beach, Tampa, and beyond.